As well as providing assistance with specific services such as executive search, project staffing and employee incentivisation, our member firms help clients evaluate outsourcing of non-core functions.
Businesses can also benefit from using interim managers, perhaps to assist with a specific project such as implementation of a new IT project or supply chain optimisation.
Through the UHY network, clients have access to a range of skills and experience across the business spectrum and can benefit from best practice developed internationally.
Where projects or services are brought in house after initial development externally, our member firms are also highly experienced at working with clients to ensure a smooth transition.
How UHY LSC can help you:
- Providing general accounting and bookkeeping services - manual and computerised
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and profit forecasts, regular reports and financial statement
- Preparation of other documents and records
- GST computation and submission
- Payroll processing with or without payslip
- Preparing statutory returns
- Bonus and incentive processing
- Finance, Accounting and IT Provider (ASP) for internet enabled ERP software