At UHY LSC, we offer corporate tax services to businesses ranging from major international Public Listed Companies (PLC) to local Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). We work closely with our clients to achieve business growth in the most tax-efficient manner.
Our tax professionals can offer you relevant advice to ensure that your business is fully tax compliant, while taking into consideration potential risks and tax planning opportunities in the future.
We are able to assist individuals, corporate executives and family businesses with building and preserving wealth, as well as personal tax matters such as tax planning, preparing tax returns, tax equalisation and more.
UHY’s global network offers clients the benefit of knowledge on various tax regimes around the world, and offer informed guidance to help with longer-term planning and cross-border tax structuring.
Amendments to the Income Tax Bill passed in 2017 reflect important changes to specific transfer pricing legislation. Work with us to review and prepare your existing documents and global transfer pricing policy.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Ensure that your business avoids the risk of incurring costly penalties with up-to-date changes on GST with the assistance of our tax professionals.
Our services include:
- Treatment of capital allowances
- Utilisation of Research & Development (R&D) credits
- Deferment of tax
- Preparation and submission of accounts
- Specialist tax investigation services
- Global tax regime
- Tax compliance consulting and reporting
- Tax planning & structuring (individual, corporate, international, etc.)
- Tax process solution (income tax, GST, etc.)
- Tax transformation services
- Tax diagnostic or tax due diligence reviews
- Customised tax saving strategies